Keep up-to-date with advise and guidelines from the Department of Education and Pubic Health Advice by clicking here.
REOPENING PARENT PRESENTATION
Greystones CNS COVID RESPONSE PLAN
Reminders for Parents & Guardians:
- Ensure your child is practicing good hand hygiene, coughing & sneezing etiquette
- Check that your details are correct on Aladdin Connect App. If details such as emergency contacts or phone numbers listed are incorrect / have changed, please update yourself through the App.
- Drop & Go / Collect & Go - do not congregate around the school site
- Have your child at the right drop off point, at the right time
- Prepare your child to say goodbye at the drop off point and walk into their classroom
- Stay at home if you have symptoms of Covid-19 as outlined here
- Stay at home if you are advised to by a health professional
- Follow self-isolation guidance if you are returning from a non-green list country
- Please go the HSE page if your child is displaying symptoms that may be Covid 19 related here
- Public Health are no longer contact tracing in schools as per latest guidance for schools. See here